- Posted by Eve Vincent
- On May 29, 2018
If you want your laptop to work properly, you need to have the appropriate software installed. Speaking of software, many numbers of users reported that they Can’t install Asus Smart Gesture driver on Windows 10, So, if you are one of those users who is facing the same issue, then you don’t need to worry about anything; you can efficiently Fix Can’t install Asus Smart Gesture driver on Windows 10. However, you have required following the solutions that advised by our experts who have worked successfully to Fix Asus Smart Gesture Installation Error.
Solution to Fix Can’t Install Asus Smart Gesture driver on Windows| Call +1-855-260-8470:
Solution 1:- Run the Driver Setup File as Administrator
You should try running the setup file as an administrator to easily fix this issue. To do that, locate the setup file, right click it and choose “Run” as administrator from the menu.
Solution 2:- Download Touchpad Synaptics Instead
If still the issue occurs, then it’s suggesting for you to install Synaptics Touchpad driver instead. According to them, Touchpad Synaptics for Windows 8.1 works perfectly on Windows 10, but be sure to download Windows 10 version if it’s available. Alternatively, some users are suggesting installing Sentelic drivers instead.
Solution 3:- Remove Asus Smart Gesture and Reinstall the Driver
If the above steps didn’t work to fix this issue, so you need to manually remove Asus Smart Gesture driver.
To do that simply follow these steps:-
- Search your computer for Asus Smart Gesture and delete all files related to it. Make sure that those files won’t disappear until you restart your PC.
- Then go to the Asus website and download the touchpad driver for your laptop.
- After downloading the file click the Disable3fun.exe and extract all folders.
- Then run the SetupTPdriver.msi and install a new driver.
- Restart your PC once again.
- Now open “Device Manager” and locate your touchpad, right click on it and then select the “update the driver” option.
- Windows 10 should download the latest version of the driver for you.
Solution 4 – Repair the Driver and Install the Newer Version
You should also try to repair the Smart Gesture driver that you have installed on your PC. To do that follow these steps:-
- Go to Asus website and download the same version of the “Smart Gesture driver” that you have installed.
- After you download the driver, run it and extract the setup files.
- Go to “Programs and Features”, then press “Windows Key + S”, enter programs and features and select “Programs and Features” from the list.
- Then a list of installed software will appear. Choose “Asus Smart Gesture driver” and click “Repair” or “Change” option.
- Now, locate the driver setup file and select it.
- After repairing the driver, you should be able to uninstall it and install the version for Windows 10.
I hope your issue Asus Smart Gesture won’t install is fixed.
Related Blog: How To Reset Asus Router Forgotten Username And Password?
Get Online Help from Experts To Fix Asus Drivers issues:-
In case you have any issue to fix this issue, then you can hassle-free dial Asus Drivers Support Number, which is accessible 24×7/365 days to your online assistance. A team of proficient and experienced experts has hold sound knowledge in fixing any kind of complicated to complex Asus Laptop technical difficulties. Thus, proficient technicians will give you the most effective solutions to fix Asus Laptop technical issues within a less time. Hence, call now to professionals for more help to Asus Laptop queries.