- Posted by Eve Vincent
- On March 26, 2018
“PXE-E61” error is related to the Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE) supported by some motherboards. To Fix ASUS Laptop Error PXE-E61, you need to take suggestion with tech-specialists person. They are available 24/7 at ASUS Customer Support Number 18005419526 to answer your call. PXE is a special boot mode which makes the computer search and load a bootable operating system over the network. It’s common to see PXE-E61 error message on an ASUS computer that’s inadvertently trying to boot to a network device when one doesn’t actually exist. This is often caused by a misconfigured setting in the BIOS but could be caused due to fail in hard drive.
Steps to Fix ASUS Laptop Error PXE-E61 | Call 1800-335-9270
Following are the steps of exterminating such an error. So, keep your eyes feast on the below points or else try to grab our blue-chip ASUS Customer Care Service:
- Change the boot order in BIOS to boot from the hard drive instead of the network
- Access BIOS and be assure that it can detect the hard drive
- Now find the “Boot” menu and make sure the “Boot Drive Order” screen shows a hard drive and doesn’t read “No Boot Drive”
- In case BIOS doesn’t detect the hard drive, shut down the computer and then open the computer case
- Make sure that HDD cables are properly attached
- When you are trying to boot from a USB device, then make sure that the device is actually bootable.
- You may also use a program like “Rufus” to make a bootable USB device
- Now enter BIOS and disable the PXE if you don’t actually want to use it
- If you really wanna use the PXE to boot to a network device, check that the network cable is fully plugged in
- Update the “Network card drivers” to fix the “PXE-E61” error
- After doing this, an outdated missing, or corrupted driver can prevent the computer
- Clear “CMOS” to reset the BIOS
Related Blog: How To Fix ASUS Motherboard Code CC?
Dial ASUS Customer Service Number for More Info:
Does the above information not helpful for you? Need more description to make understand? Just do one thing, take your phone in your hand and start dialing our toll-free +1-855-260-8470 ASUS Customer Service Number where you will be in touch with tech-savvy person who are most proficient in tackling all your queries related to Asus computer. Therefore, don’t do delay to approach our service otherwise your error will still be remained.