- Posted by Eve Vincent
- On June 18, 2018
Are you doing a great job with your Asus computer, but now it’s producing an error message: “Error loading operating system” with a black screen! You are unable to solve it, then don’t worry about it. It’s understandable, that is an irritating problem often witnessed by users when they try to boot their Windows PC. But, also users could Fix Asus Laptop Error Loading Operating System Issue easily with the troubleshooting steps.
Therefore, the start-up issue generally occurs after the fresh installation of the Windows operating system. Or even sudden power failure, system crash, or system restart, which makes the PC to throw the error message. The other reasons to happen this error includes, damaged and corrupted operating system’s files and folders, multiple hard drives have been connected to your computer, and virus infection issue, etc.
Solutions to Fix Asus Laptop Error Loading Operating System Issue | Call +1-855-260-8470
Solution 1:- Scan and Fix via Windows CHKDSK Tool
It’s important for you to first verify your hard drive, and perform Windows CHKDSK. It is a Windows built-in tool to the device the general health of your hard disk. It helps to scan and fixes bad sectors and errors if any.
Follow these steps to implement Windows CHKDSK:-
- Right-click on the drive to be checked for errors
- Then select ‘Properties’ option.
- Now, click on ‘Tools’ option.
- Underneath “Error-checking” you have to click on ‘Check’ button.
- Now a dialogue box with Check disk options appears. Check-in and scan for bad sectors.
- Then click on ‘Start.’ The scan will fix and reveal if there is any physical damage to the hard disk.
Solution 2:- Update Your System BIOS to the Latest version
Often the error occurs due to older BIOS version issue or BIOS firmware may get corrupt. Then you should perform the performing the BIOS update to fix this issue.
Follow the below steps to update your computer BIOS:
- First, identify the current BIOS version, for this in the search box type ‘System Information’ and select ‘System Summary’. The BIOS version will be displayed.
- Download the latest BIOS update by visiting the motherboard or laptop manufacturer’s website.
- Then search for the model of your system and from the list of available downloads go for the BIOS update.
- Once downloaded, run the BIOS update.
- Restart the Computer after the BIOS update.
Solution 3:- Reinstall Windows Operating System
So if the above-mentioned methods do not solve the issue and the hard drive is also working properly, then you should try to reinstall the Windows operating system. Because maybe Windows OS is damaged or corrupted, that’s why your Asus computer shows ‘error loading operating system’. Reinstalling Windows gives you back a speedily working computer.
I hope your Error Loading Operating System Issue is fixed.
Related Blog: How To Block Specific IP Address On Asus Router?
Get in Touch with Asus Support Number To Get Effective Solutions to Issues:-
In case, if the error still persists, after perform the above solutions, so then you should take the online help by approaching us. Dial Asus Laptop Support Number, +1-855-260-8470 to connect with third-party Asus tech support team, where proficient and certified technicians, always ready help 24×7. The technicians will give you the best-in-class service and reliable solutions for resolving the Asus technical issues or errors within a few minutes. Hence, connect with trained experts to grab the swift, easy, and excellent solution to fix Asus problems easily.