- Posted by Eve Vincent
- On March 22, 2018
“Certificate errors” are typically caused by putting an incorrect date or time in your Asus laptop’s calendar. It is not that much difficult task to cope-with as you can also Fix ASUS Laptop Certificate Error without taking suggestion from experts. But if you really need assistance from techies, then make a call at ASUS Customer Support Number 18005419526. You will be helped out!
Asus is one of the leading brands which have created a wide market within a span of few years. The range of products which the company has developed is immense. The development and improvement which they have made in their products is impeccable. One of the utmost usable Asus product is laptop. It is being used by number of people and also it is the first choice for all.
Solutions to Fix ASUS Laptop Certificate Error | Call +1-855-260-8470
Update the Date and Time on your Computer:
You may face such error when the date and time on your Asus laptop are incorrect. Follow the below steps to fix this issue:
- Press “Windows” logo and “R” key on your laptop
- Now type “Control” in the Run box and then press “Enter”
- Under “View by” click “Large” icons
- Click “Date and time”
- Now click on the “Internet Time” and then click on the “Change settings”
- Make sure “Synchronize with an internet time server” is checked
- Then hit on “Update now”
- After updating process is complete, click on “OK”
- Now again click “OK”
- After that try reloading Google on your web browser and see if the certificate error disappears
If the above method is not beneficial for you, then avail ASUS Customer Care Service or else follow the below steps:
Turn-off the certification revocation settings
- Press “Windows” logo key and “R” button at a time
- After that “Run” box will be opened
- Now, type “Control” and press “Enter”
- Under “View by”, click “Large Icons”
- Click “Internet Options”
- Now, press the “Advanced” button
- Then uncheck “check for publisher’s certificate revocation” and “check for server certification revocation”
- After that click “OK”
- Now open your web browser and check if you can get access to Google
I hope your issues to Fix Asus Laptop Certificate error is now resolved. If You have any type of Asus Certificate error on Router, Tablet or Computer, just call us on Toll-free Number to fix it instantly.
Related Blog: How To Fix Asus Error Code 18?
Dial ASUS Costumer Service Number to Get Instant Support:
Are you not satisfied with the above information? Need more steps to overcome your hitches? If really so, then give a single buzz at ASUS Costumer Service Number +1-855-260-8470 and make connection with dexterous tech-geeks. Your query will be sorted out without taking so many times as we have talented as well as experienced techies.