- Posted by Eve Vincent
- On February 9, 2018
When you try to install Asus Express Gate, you encounter this Asus express gate error code. Get connected with Asus Customer Support Number +1-855-260-8470 to get immediate help for this small OS error. Here you can have the most efficient troubleshooting solutions to fix Asus Express Gate Error Code 8c000002 in lesser possible time.
Asus Express Gate in general works as a gateway to get online before entering BIOS. Asus Express Gate is not as important and most of the time it is useless. It normally works fine with SATAs in IDE mode. When you create RAID5, you start having this error. Asus Express Gate is not supported in AHCI or RAID Modes. So if you have created such modes in your Asus system, you may encounter this error. Asus Express Gate is a small OS that allows you to boot your system without waiting for the main OS to boot. This error typically comes up right after POST. It is not an error that appears from inside the OS.
Effective Solutions to Fix Asus Express Gate Error Code:
There is nothing much to worry about. Asus Express Code 8c000002 is not as much required as you may think. You can run your system smoothly without having this. But if you really need to have this small OS, you need to make sure that your system is not on AHCI or RAID Modes. Whether it works or not, there is nothing to freak out. You can always disable it if not required.
Here you can have the most appropriate solutions to debus this error in less time and effort. You can also visit our Asus Customer Care Support services to get to the roots of this error. Go through the down mentioned steps to deal with this error.
- First of all, you need disable Express Gate in the BIOS.
- To do so, you need to press the Delete button after turning on the system.
- As soon as you press delete, you can enter the BIOS.
- Next you need to navigate to Tools tab.
- Here you need to look for an option for Express Gate.
- Set it to disabled followed by pressing the F10 key.
- Save the changes by pressing the F10 Key and thus reboot your system.
If the error still appears on your Windows, you need to remove the program to get rid of this error.
- To do so, first off all, you need to navigate to the “Add and Remove Program” option in Control Panel.
- Uninstall Asus Express Gate Program to get rid of this error permanently.
I hope your issues How to Repair Asus express gate error code 8c000002 is now fixed.
Related Blog: How To Fix Asus Z87 Error Code Ae?
Dial Asus Customer Service Number for More Professional help:
Dial up our Asus Customer Service Number to Contact our expert dedicated and professional. We will help you to resolve any Asus related issues with sound knowledge and efficiency. Being a team of highly efficient and professional technicians, we take care of your issues in no time. Make a call to Asus Support Number avail the customer satisfactory facilities today.