- Posted by Eve Vincent
- On April 23, 2018
If you recently upgraded your operating system from Windows 7 to Windows 8 and for a while, everything was working until most recently. But, when you restarted your Asus computer or Laptop, it is showing a Blue Screen with the Error Code 0xc000000e. If yes, then don’t worry about it! You can easily Fix Asus Error Code 0xc000000e by applying the simple steps that suggested by Asus support professionals of resolving it.
Therefore, Asus Error Code 0xc000000e is generally occurring when you try to boot up windows mean that you are dealing with Corrupted Boot Configuration Data. The Boot Configuration Data is a global store for all options & settings associated to boot on newer Windows PCs. Well, this error has been known to occur as a result of the causes, includes, BCD is invalid, File system integrity mismanagement, and so on. Thus, you have just need to follow the steps that defined below to get rid of this trouble.
Steps to Fix Asus Error Code 0xc000000e |Call +1-855-260-8470
Step 1:- Rebuild the BCD Manually
The boot error is often caused by a corrupted BCD, then rebuilding it’s often a good solution.
Follow these steps to rebuild the BCD:-
- Boot from the Windows install disc
- Hit on “Repair your computer” after then choosing proper language, time and keyboard input.
- Then choose the Windows installation drive, which is usually C:\, and click “Next” button.
- Now, select “Command Prompt” when the “System Recovery Options” box appears
- Then the type the following command and then press “Enter” button.
- bootrec /rebuildbcd
- If the program finds a Windows installation and asks whether it should add it to the boot list, press “Y” button.
- Once Bootrec is done rebuilding the BCD, after then, you will see the message on the command prompt that is “The operation completed successfully”.
Step 2:- Check your Disk with CHKDSK Utility:
The other step that you will need to do to check your Disk with CHKDSK Utility. If the hard drive has its file integrity compromised, then it’s possible to use built-in Windows CHKDSK utility to scan the disk and fix the file system errors.
Follow these steps to run CHKDSK:-
- Boot from your Windows install disc
- Then hit on “Repair your computer” after selecting proper language, time and keyboard input.
- Now, select the Windows installation drive, which is usually C:\, and click “Next” button.
- Then choose “Command Prompt” when the “System Recovery Options” box appears
- Next, write the following command and then press “Enter” afterward:
- chkdsk C: /f
- Replace C: with the letter of the driver where Windows is installed.
Step 3:- Use Windows’ built-in Automatic Repair:
The Windows Automatic Repair may recover certain boot process-related errors in some cases. Here are the steps to access the Automatic Repair from an install disc:
- Boot from Windows install disc
- Then click “Next” in the setup page after selecting proper language, time and keyboard input.
- Hit on “Repair your computer” and then choose “Troubleshoot” option.
- Hit on “Advanced” options.
- Then choose “Automatic Repair” and then choose your operating system.
I hope your issue “Asus Error Code 0xc000000e” is now resolved.
In case, you are still persisting the same issue, then connect professionals to get help.
Asus Customer Support Experts Is Always Ready to Assist:-
You can hassle-free dial +1-855-260-8470 Asus Customer Support Number anytime, which is available 24×7 hours to give instant replies to issues. A team of proficient and experienced experts is always available round the clock to your instant replies for Asus difficulties. So connect with experts now, and it assures you will give the swift, reliable and precise solutions to their Asus Laptop technical errors or issues in a less time.