- Posted by Eve Vincent
- On December 21, 2017
Are you searching solutions to Fix Asus Error Code 0x80070057, then now you need to worry about anything. Fix Asus Error Code 0x80070057 is an internal error that has occurred when you back up files by using Windows Backup on a computer that is running Windows 7. At that time, the backup fails and you receive the following error message: The parameter is incorrect: (0x80070057). Their error could occur due to various reasons, includes Hardware issue, Software issue, incomplete installations or un-installations on your Asus computer, Damaged System Reserve Partition, or even it could be that your Windows 10 installation folder is unfinished or corrupted. However, whatever, the reason behind the occurrence of this issue, it can be easily fixed as it’s explained by the Asus technical support team. Here, the blog will explain simple solutions to quickly fix the issue. Then follow the steps to solve it speedily or you can connect with Asus support professionals to get comprehensive guidance at dialing Asus support phone number.
Solutions to Fix Asus Error Code 0x80070057:-
Solution 1:- Change the Decimal Symbol Setting
This problem can occur if the decimal symbol is not set to ‘.’ (dot). This is common in languages and locales other than English (United States), such as German (Germany).
Follow these steps to change the decimal symbol setting:-
- Open “Control Panel”, then click “Clock, Language, and Region”, and then click “Region and Language “option.
- Click on the “Formats” tab, and then click “Additional settings”.
- In the “Decimal symbol” field, type . (dot), and then click “OK” two times.
- Now you should restart your Asus computer.
- Note: – Some third-party software may cause changes to the runtime locale of the computer and override the setting in Control Panel.
Solution 2:- Add a Registry Key Value
Often, warning serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly by using Registry Editor or by using another method. These problems might require that you reinstall the operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that these problems can be solved. Modify the registry at your own risk.
- First of all, click “Start” button, then type Regedit.exe in the “Search programs and files” box, and then press “ENTER” key.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
- On the “Edit” menu, point to “New”, and then click “DWORD Value”.
- Then type “CopyFileBufferedSynchronousIo”, and then press “ENTER” key.
- Next, right-click on “CopyFileBufferedSynchronousIo”, and then hit on “Modify”.
- In the “Value data” box, then type 1, and then hit “OK” button.
- Now exit “Registry Editor”.
I hope your issue is fixed.
In case, if you have any doubt, then you can take Asus Customer Supportteamhelp to get immediate guidance.
Related Blog: How To Fix Asus Error Code 0xc004f074?
Need Help! Call Asus Customer Care Number Now to Fix Error Error 0x80070057:-
You can dial at Asus Customer Service Phone Number, +1-855-260-8470 which is a toll-free and available 24×7/365 days. A team of certified and experienced technicians is always ready to help. The Asus Customer Service experts will give the complete steps to fix Asus computer/laptop technical issues. It assures that you will get the optimized, and finest solutions to Asus computer/laptop technical issues or errors. Hence, call now on a toll-free number and get the hasty support to Asus queries.