- Posted by Eve Vincent
- On November 29, 2017
Dial Asus Technical Support Number to get immediate help to fixing various issues of your Asus Laptop associated. Resolving Asus computer errors or issues can be quite a frustrating process and a one which sometimes requires certain computer skills. This is becoming a great problem for users since there are almost no official responses by Asus team on how to fix certain errors. Then ring us at our toll-free technical support number would be greatly helpful for users to solve the Asus Laptop technical errors. One of such error is Asus Error Code 0d, which is faced by a various number of users while working with Asus Laptop. There could be various reasons to happening this error includes ASUS Laptop driver not updated, Hard Drive issue, RAM issue, CMOS issue or BIOS, etc. Here is blog will guide simple solutions to Fix Asus Error Code 0d. Then follow these steps quickly to solve the error.
Solutions to Fix Asus Error Code 0d:-
Solution 1:- Ensure that your Computer’s HDD/SSD is correctly connected
The most noticeable cause of this problem is that the connection between computer and HDD/SSD has somehow been rocked loose, rendering your computer unable to detect its HDD/SSD. If this is, indeed, the cause of this issue for you, all you need to do is fasten the connection between your computer and its HDD/SSD. In order to do so, you need to:
- Open your computer up to gain access to its HDD/SSD. If your computer’s a desktop, open its casing. If your computer’s a laptop, unscrew and remove its bottom.
- Locate and unplug the drive’s connection from your computer’s motherboard.
- Clean out both the drive’s connection and its socket it your computer’s motherboard.
- Plug the drive’s connection back into its socket on your computer’s motherboard, making sure to seat it correctly and firmly.
- Close your computer up.
- Boot your computer up and check to see if the issue still persists.
Related bolg: How to Fix Asus Error Code 55?
Solution 2:- Allow Your Computer to Detect Foreign HDDs and SSDs
If your computer’s HDD/SSD is connected to it as best it can be, you might be suffering from this issue because your computer is set to not recognize foreign HDDs and SSDs the HDD/SSD you are trying to use is either not the one your computer came with or your computer simply believes that to be the case. If this is the root of this issue for you, this solution might work quite well for you. To allow your Asus computer to detect foreign HDDs and SSD and recognize them as such, you need to follow these steps:-
- Boot your computer up and wait for it to boot into the “Aptio Setup Utility”.
- Then navigate to the “Security” section.
- Expand the section for “Secure Boot menu” and then disable “Secure Boot” option.
- Navigate to the “Save & Exit” tab, then “Save” your changes, then “Exit” the Aptio Setup Utility, “restart” your computer and wait for it to boot into the utility once again.
- Navigate to the Boot
- “Disable Secure Boot and Fast Boot”
- Enable the “CSM” (Compatibility Support Module).
- Then navigate to the “Save & Exit” tab, then “Save” your changes, and then “Exit”
The “Aptio Setup Utility” and restart your computer. When your computer boots up, it should boot straight into its Operating System and not into the Aptio Setup Utility.
Solution 3:- BIOS Update
You should need to update the BIOS. It allows users to update new UEFI BIOS versions, even without hardware such as a CPU or DRAM installed into the motherboard.
Then you need to just plug in a USB flash drive containing the BIOS file, and then press the “BIOS Flashback” button for three-four seconds with the power supply connected. Then UEFI BIOS will then automatically update without requiring further interaction. Hence, you can hassle-free updating for the ultimate convenience.
I hope your issue Fix Asus Error Code 0d is resolved.
In case, the Asus 0d error still persists, then connect with the professionals at dialing ASUS customer support number to help.
Get Instant Help to Fix Asus Error Code 0d Dial Asus Customer Support Number:-
You can feel free contact at Asus Customer Care Support Number +1-855-260-8470 to get online help. By dialing the number you can connect with a team of the enthusiastic and knowledgeable technicians, who are always ready to assist 24×7 hours. By experts help, you will easily get the comprehensive guide to fixing ASUS Laptop problem easily. It assures you will avail the reliable and swift solutions to ASUS Laptop technical issues or errors within less time by experts help. Hence, get in touch with experts now for further ASUS Laptop queries.