- Posted by Eve Vincent
- On December 24, 2017
Having Troubles with your ASUS Laptop and Bios Error Code Ffff? Then don’t worry about it. To Fix ASUS Bios Error Code ffff is not a difficult task for you by applying the best troubleshooting methods. This is Unknown Bios Error Code Ffff, and most of the ASUS Laptop users have experienced this Bios Error Code Ffff because they happen so suddenly. They might be working on a document or just talking to someone online, and then suddenly the Unknown Bios Error Code Ffff appears. This error is usually caused by misconfigured system files that create registry errors within your operating system or when new programs are installed over old ones without the old programs being completely uninstalled. Windows errors on ASUS Laptop can cause program lock-ups, slow PC performance, system crashes, computer freezing and more. So, you just need to follow the given below solutions to fix the issue in an efficient manner. You can approach with us as, our Asus Support team works round the clock and available at Asus Helpline Number, so you can get comprehensive guidance.
Follow Solutions to Fix ASUS Bios Error Code ffff
Solution 1:- Reset the BIOS Settings then Reconfigure the Settings
Step 1:- Turn On the Computer
You should try to turn on the computer, and then press the key assigned to loading BIOS during your computer’s boot splash screen. The splash screen usually identifies the key with text similar to “Press to enter setup.” The key varies between manufacturers, but it is usually F1, F2, F12, Esc or Del.
Step 2:- Select the “Restore Defaults” option
Then you need to choose the “Restore Defaults” option in the BIOS menus. It may be a keyboard shortcut or be under the “Advanced” settings menu. The keyboard shortcut is displayed at the bottom of the screen if it applies. The “Restore Defaults” option may also have the word “default” or “settings,” among other words like “factory,” “optimized,” “fail-safe,” “system” or “configuration.”
Step 3:-Confirm the Reset at the Prompt, and then “Exit” BIOS
Now you should need to confirm the reset at the prompt, and then exit BIOS.
Solution 2:-Check That All Device Drivers are Current in Order to Prevent Hardware Conflicts
A driver is a software that helps the computer’s hardware and software communicate with each other. Updating device drivers are easy.
Follow these steps to do this thing:-
- First of all, visit your computer manufacturer’s website and look for your computer model.
- Once you find it, look for the latest device drivers.
- Download all of them.
- Install them one-by-one and restart when prompted.
- You can also use third-party software like Driver Agent to update all drivers without much effort. This will ensure that all of your PC’s drivers are up to date and running smoothly.
Solution 3:- Perform Anti-Malware & Anti-Spyware Security Tool Software
You must execute the Anti-Malware & Anti-Spyware Security Tool software program, which is a great second step for additional protection on your PC. Because, sometimes, your computer will be running slowly because of spyware, adware, and malware that you didn’t even know you had. This is why we always recommended running a thorough scan to check.
- First, you have searched and downloaded the best Anti-Malware & Anti-Spyware Security Tool from the finest website.
- After installing the Anti-Malware & Anti-Spyware Security Tool.
- Then select “Yes”, and then click on ‘Save’ or ‘Run’ option.
- After installed, software will open, and you will choose the “System Scan” tab.
- Then run a full system scan and examine the results.
- If threats are detected simply choose ‘Fix Threats’.
- When it finished, then your computer will now be protected from any further Spyware, Malware, and Adware.
I hope your issue is fixed.
Related Blog: How to Fix Asus Motherboard Error Code ae?
Dial ASUS Customer Care Number to Fix ASUS Bios Error Code ffff – Unknown Bios Error
If you have any problem to follow the above steps, then pick your phone, dial ASUS Customer Support Phone Number +1-855-260-8470 and obtain online help 24×7 hours. A team of well-experienced and certified technicians is available to your prompt support. The dexterous technicians will provide you the comprehensive support to fix the ASUS technical issues or errors. So, why you are waiting for here? Just contact on this toll-free number, and obtain the hasty & reliable solutions to fix ASUSLaptop related queries.