- Posted by Eve Vincent
- On March 13, 2018
“59 F0 Error” may be shown when there is cause of transferring alienation failure in which the ITB is stuck and unable to rotate. To Fix ASUS 59 F0 Error is not as simple as you thing. It is needed to take professional’s advice and for that you have to put a call at +1-855-260-8470 ASUS Customer Support Number.
ASUS is one of the top-rated brand which manufactures a wide range of laptop. It proffers best in service class features. The millions of users are loving to work with ASUS device as it is completely secured. With its amazing multiple features, the user may persist “59 F0 Error” due to some technical reason. You may terminate it with the help of ASUS Customer Care Service team. They have immense year of experience and are very much user-friendly in nature.
Steps to Fix ASUS 59 F0 Error |Call +1-855-260-8470
We are providing the easiest steps over here to eradicate such an error. You alone need to follow these steps one by one:
- Firstly reseat the ITB
- Now check the connection to primary transfer-roller-disengagement sensor and the DC controller PCA
- If the issues persists, then annihilate the ITB completely from the unit and manually test the ITB gear and flag
- In case the ITB gear and flag are working properly, then test “Sensor SR9” by using the “Manual Sensor Test” and manually testing the “SR9” flag
- Remove the ITB if it has been already installed and locate “Sensor SR9” inside the ITB cavity
- On the control panel, place the “Home” button
- Now press the down arrow to highlight the “Diagnostic” menu and then press “OK”
- Now select “Manual Sensor Test” and press “OK”
- From inside the ITB cavity, press up and then release the SR9 flag to actuate the sensor.
- Check the control panel while pressing and releasing the flag where you will get sensor response and assure that the sensor toggles between 0 and 1.
- If the value does not toggle between 0 and 1, replace the sensor (WG8-5696-000CN).
- If Sensor SR9 is not working properly, then perform a fuser motor (M2) component test
- If the fuser motor is working properly, then perform an ITB Contact/Alienation Test
- Now check out the connections again to the primary-transfer disengagement sensor J19 and to the connector J128 on the DC controller
- Remove any items which is use to defeat the right door switches, reinstall the ITB and any other components exterminate during testing
- If the error still persists, replace the DC Controller
Related Blog: How To Fix Asustpcenter.Exe Application Error?
Dial ASUS Customer Service Number to grow your knowledge:
In case, you are still come across the same error, then give a ring at ASUS Customer Service Number in a hassle-free way. The well-specialists professional tech geeks work 24/7 only to make your hurdles mile stone away. They have the ability to cope with almost overall ASUS related glitches. What would be better than to get complete assistance at door.