- Posted by Eve Vincent
- On November 20, 2018
Asus has made a name of itself because it produces motherboards for the desktop PCs that contains many features. Also, these motherboards are also very reliable and stable. Including the motherboard, another product due to which this company has become famous is for the laptop. Asus laptops also have unique features and due to which they are preferred by the masses. Despite all the good features and also because of the affordable price of the laptop, you can get various kinds of issues. One kind of issue that you can get is the Asus Laptop Sound is Not Working.
Reasons Behind Asus Laptop Sound Is Not Working Error
In this section of the article, you will get to see the reasons for the issue of Asus laptop sound is not working.
The first reason for which you can get this error is that of the corrupt sound card driver. The second reason is if your system volume is running low then also you can face the problem. The third reason is if your speaker wires are not properly connected which can lead to triggering the issue. Lastly, if somehow the sound of the application program is muted or very low then also you can encounter this problem.
How To Resolve ‘Asus Laptop Sound Is Not Working’ Error
This section will provide you with the various solutions to resolve this issue. Follow the points below to do the same.
Examine System Volume Controls
If the system sound somehow has low volume due to some reason, then in order to resolve this issue you can check the system volume and increase the sound of the laptop.
Inspect Volume Of Application In Use
You can face this issue if the volume of the application is set to low. So, the solution to resolve this issue is to simply check the volume of the application. If the sound is low then turn up the volume of the application.
Inspect Cables Of Speakers
If you do not connect the cables of your speakers properly then you may not get any sound from your machine. Therefore, in order to resolve this issue, check the cables of the speakers that are connected to the system. If they do not, then, unplug them from the machine and after some time replug them.
Check Sound Card Driver
It is possible that due to a corrupt sound card driver software, you can encounter the Asus laptop sound is not working issue. To resolve this issue you can update the driver software to its latest version.
- First, push the ‘Windows Logo’ key on the keyboard. Then in the search box type in device manager. Now, from the search result, choose an option ‘Device Manager’ and an application with the same name will show up.
- Within that window, select the device ‘Sound, video and game controllers’ and expand that device option.
- Now, under this device, select the sound card driver and right-click on the driver.
- From the list choose an option ‘Update Driver’ to update it.
Related Blog:- How To Uninstall Asus Live Update?
Dial Asus Support Number USA +1-855-260-8470 (Toll-Free)
Our support team can provide help to you at any time since all our technicians remain active 24*7. They have sufficient knowledge, using which they can resolve any reported issue. You can contact our Asus Support team via three methods. These methods are as follows.
- Firstly, you can talk to our technician via a tollfree number, where you can provide the details of the Asus laptop sound is not working issue.
- Secondly, you can email us your query, via our official email ID which you can get from the official website.
- Finally, you can even give your query to us via the live chat portal and see your problem go away.